Dell PowerEdge R620 2x E5-2640 2.5GHz 64GB RAM NO HDD
Condition Summary: Item is in used condition, normal signs of wear from second hand use.
Missing Parts (if any): HDD
Model: PowerEdge R620
Form Factor: Rack Mount
Processor: Intel Xeon E5-2640
Processor Speed: 2.50GHz
Core Count: 6
Processor Qty: 2
Memory Type: DDR3L
Memory Configuration: 8 X 8GB
Total Memory: 64GB
HDD: NOT INCLUDED
Operating System: NOT INCLUDED
Optical Drive: N/A
Missing Parts (if any): HDD
Unless stated, all pictures shown in the listing are actual product pictures, please make sure to view before placing your order.
Primary functions of this unit have been tested and are functioning as intended. Item succeeds to boot. Unit has passed all stability/on-board diagnostic tests.
VENDOR SKU: 75135
Unless otherwise noted all items we sell are in used condition. This may be reflected in cosmetic signs of use such as small scuffs or scratches. We test every piece of equipment to assure primary functionality in compliance with R2 standards. Please see unit description and pictures as well as attached technician notes regarding item condition.
Thank you for visiting our Transpere shop!
Transpere provides innovative ITAD (IT Asset Disposition) and R2 Responsible Recycling certified electronic recycling services nationwide. The equipment that we remarket is off lease and has been thoroughly tested and reconfigured based on rigorous guidelines set forth in R2 Standards.
At Transpere our goal is to meet consumer needs for affordable refurbished electronics and we are committed that all of the products that we offer meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
At Transpere we stand behind all of the products that we sell. You can be assured that if your item, for whatever reason, does not arrive as described in the listing that we will work diligently to ensure your utmost satisfaction. If by chance you do receive an item that you feel arrived in a condition other than as described in the listing, we ask that you immediately contact us to request a return.
Transpere accepts PayPal for all transactions
All payments must be received within 7 days of completed sale.
Transpere is required by law to collect and remit sales tax for the following states: California, Ohio & Texas.
Transpere orders typically ship within 24 hours of completed payment
Orders are not shipped on Saturdays, Sunday’s or holidays
Please Note: Transpere is obligated to ship to the address that you provide on your order. Before completing your order please ensure that your correct shipping address is listed. We are not authorized to change the shipping address information in any way.
Shipping Time: Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Orders are shipped via the best method available depending on weight, value, contents, and delivery location. Transpere Shipping Methods include, USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, UPS and FedEx Ground.
Shipping Rates: Shipping cost is calculated on a "per order," "per item" or "per pound" basis and is based on the shipping method. We sometimes offer free shipping for specific shipping methods in select categories, or free shipping site-wide.
International Orders: PLEASE NOTE: IMPORT CHARGES (TAX, CUSTOMS, DUTY, BROKERAGE ETC) ARE SOLELY BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY.
Local pickup is free of charge and is by appointment only.
Please contact us to setup an appointment.
Pickup Hours (Ohio) - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
Pickup Hours (California) - 7:00 am - 2:00 pm PST
Warranty & Returns
Unless otherwise noted all products purchased from Transpere come with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you received an item that is not as described, or that has been damaged in shipping please contact us immediately so that we may promptly initiate an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- All original packaging, equipment, and accessories must be returned. If anything is missing from the original shipment, Transpere reserves the right to return it to the buyer as-is with no refund.
- Transpere will pay for the return shipping for defective items only.
- Buyer will pay for the return shipping for non-defective items. If a return is made of an item that shipped with free shipping, the normal shipping charges for the shipping method used will be deducted from any refund. Substantiated claims of defect, damaged, or "not as described" are eligible to receive waiver of this original shipping fee.
- If item has been reported by the buyer as defective, and Transpere has determined the item is not defective, the buyer will pay for return shipping.
- If an item was received as described and is no longer wanted/needed by the buyer a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- After 30 days from the delivery receipt date, it is at Transpere’s sole discretion whether to accept returns.
What is the difference between “New” and “New Open Box”?
A “New” item is new in OEM packaging, and has never been used in a production environment. When we receive “New” items, we may choose to open a sample to test the items to ensure they are performing to standard. Once the original seal has been compromised, the item is now “New Open Box.”
What is our testing process?
Our rigorous testing process ensures you will receive a high quality, Transpere-certified product that meets all manufacturer specifications. During this process we:
- Perform a physical inspection for any physical defects or damage
- Check internal and external serial
- Run performance tests based on the type of equipment
- Diagnose units with a battery to ensure it retains more than 70% of original intended charge capacity. Units without batteries have failed this testing, and are removed
- All attached Hard Drives/Solid State Drives have been wiped in compliance with NIST 800-88r1 standards, ensuring complete eradication of previous data