Lenovo ThinkPad T450s Intel Core i5 5300U 12GB RAM 256GB SSD 14 in FHD
Lenovo ThinkPad T450s Intel Core i5 5300U 12GB RAM 256GB SSD 14 in FHD
Primary Battery: Internal Battery Included
Secondary Battery (if applicable): External Battery NOT Included
Processor Generation (i-series only): 5th Gen
Processor Frequency: 2.30 GHz
Processor Core Count: 2
Memory Type: DDR3L
Memory Size: 12GB
Removed Hard Drive for Data Security?: False
HD Storage Capacity: 256 GB
Screen Size: 14.0"
Resolution: 1920x1080 FHD
Dedicated GPU?: False
GPU (if applicable):
HDMI Ports: 0
VGA Ports: 1
DisplayPort Ports: 0
DVI Ports: 1
Lenovo ThinkPad T450s Intel Core i5 5300U 5th Gen 12 GB: DDR3L 256 GB 14.0" 1920x1080 FHD Processor Manufacturer: Intel Core i5, Processor Model: 5300U, Processor Gen. (i-Series Only): 5th Gen, Memory Total: 12 GB, Memory Type: DDR3L, HD Config: 256 GB, Screen Size: 14.0", Resolution: 1920x1080 FHD, Battery: 1 Battery present, Grade: Ecomm-B
After testing and examination, any of the units in this listing that had a battery holding less than 70% of its original capacity have been removed.
Any unit for which the Hard Drive could not be cleared to the standards of NIST 8088 requirements has been removed from the asset to assure data security.Units which have had a hard drive removed may not include a caddy, in cases where one might be necessary.
Thank you for visiting our Transpere shop!
Bringing clarity to an obscure world. For all your ITAD and used electronic needs.
(a) This item has been fully tested and demonstrates Primary Key Function as intended.
(b) This item has been tested to boot to BIOS.
(c) Secondary functions are not guaranteed
(d) Unit has been tested and verified used condition B
Transpere provides innovative ITAD (IT Asset Disposition) and R2 Responsible Recycling certified electronic recycling services nationwide. The equipment that we remarket is off lease and has been thoroughly tested and reconfigured based on rigorous guidelines set forth in R2 Standards.
At Transpere our goal is to meet consumer needs for affordable refurbished electronics and we are committed that all of the products that we offer meet or exceed the expectations of our customers.
At Transpere we stand behind all of the products that we sell. You can be assured that if your item for whatever reason does not arrive as described in the listing, we will work diligently to ensure your utmost satisfaction. If by chance you receive an item that you feel arrived in a condition other than as described in the listing, we ask that you immediately contact us to request a return
Transpere accepts PayPal for all eBay transactions
All payments must be received within 7 days of completed sale
eBay currently collects all sales tax from states excluding the following; Texas and California [Starting Oct. 1 2019 eBay will begin collecting sales tax directly from all eligible states] . All resellers should submit their certifications to eBay directly to avoid sales tax in eligible states.
Please feel free to review their policy and submit your certification here .
Transpere orders are typically shipped within 24 hours. Orders are not shipped on Saturdays, Sunday’s or holidays.
Please Note: Transpere is obligated to ship to the address that you provide to eBay on your order. Before completing your order please ensure that your correct shipping address is listed. We are not authorized to change the shipping address information in any way.
Shipping Time: Please allow 7 to 10 business days for delivery. Orders are shipped via the best method available depending on weight, value, contents, and delivery location. Transpere Shipping Methods include, USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, UPS and FedEx Ground.
Shipping Rates: Shipping cost is calculated on a "per order," "per item" or "per pound" basis and is based on the shipping method. We sometimes offer free shipping for specific shipping methods in select categories, or free shipping sitewide.
*Exclusions apply *Shipments in excess of 40lbs are not eligible for free shipping. This includes quantity and lot purchases.
International Orders: PLEASE NOTE THAT IMPORT CHARGES (TAX, CUSTOMS, DUTY, BROKERAGE ETC) ARE SOLELY BUYER'S RESPONSIBILITY.
Local pickup is free of charge and is by appointment only.
Please contact us to setup an appointment.
Pickup Hours (Ohio) - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm EST
Pickup Hours (California) - 7:00 am - 2:00 pm PST
Warranty & Returns
All products purchased from Transpere come with a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee
If you received an item that is not as described, or that has been damaged in shipping please contact us immediately so that we may promptly initiate an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization)
- All original packaging, equipment, and accessories must be returned. If anything is missing from the original shipment, Transpere reserves the right to return it to the buyer as-is with no refund.
- Transpere will pay for the return shipping for defective items only.
- In the case of international returns, customers may either choose to purchase a return label, and upon providing the receipt, Transpere may issue a full refund, including shipping cost. Alternatively Transpere will provide a shipping label. In either case, any return where Transpere’s technicians determine the unit to be functional as listed, the cost of shipping label will be subtracted from any refunds issued, in addition to restocking fees.
- Buyer will pay for the return shipping for non-defective items. If a return is made of an item that shipped with free shipping, the normal shipping charges for the shipping method used will be deducted from any refund. Substantiated claims of defect, damaged, or "not as described" are eligible to receive waiver of this original shipping fee.
- Items which have been substantially altered from the original shipment, such as software installation or hardware changes, will not be accepted.
- If an item was received as described and is no longer wanted/needed by the buyer a 10% restocking fee will apply.
- After 30 days from the delivery receipt date, it is at Transpere’s sole discretion whether to accept returns.
What is the difference between “New” and “New Open Box”?
A “New” item is new in its original, sealed packaging, and has never been used in a production environment. When we receive “New” items, we may choose to open a sample to test the items to ensure they are performing to standard. Once the original seal has been compromised, the item is now “New Open Box.”
What is our testing process?
Our rigorous testing process ensures you will receive a high quality, Transpere-certified product that meets all manufacturer specifications. During this process we:
- Perform a physical inspection for any physical defects or damage.
- Check internal and external serials.
- Run performance tests based on the type of equipment - For example when testing a laptop Transpere uses software to test all key system functions. Keyboard, trackpad, ram, graphics / video / display, battery levels and storage device to ensure all key functions are operating as intended.
- Units including a battery have been tested and are successfully retaining more than 70% of original intended charge.
- All attached Hard Drives /Solid State Drives have been wiped in compliance with NIST 800-88r1 standards, ensuring complete eradication of previous data.